bstract and Introduction
Abstract is succinct and well written, intro. includes importance of topic to nursing leadership, covers purpose and goals of paper
2- Assessment of APRN Role
1. Organizational Role: gives title, job responsibility, place on organize. chart, scope and reporting
2. Role Evolution: education, work experience, mentoring
3. Leadership Model: clearly identifies style and model of leadership, and cites at least 2-3 references in this section
4. Politics and Inter/Extra organize. Role: Identifies level of authority, describes committee, project work, gives publications presentations or role in outside professional organization
5. Role: Identifies level of authority, describes committee, project work, gives publications presentations or role in outside professional organization
3- Role Analysis
Summarizes leadership strengths and successes of leader. Discusses challenges and weaknesses of leader. Cites at least 2 peer-reviewed references.
4- Comparative Analysis
Compares own philosophy/style or model of leadership with this leader. Discusses whether expectations or perceptions were met. Cites 1 or more scholarly references.
5- Summary/Evaluation of Learning
Provides a solid summary of major points of the paper. Discusses own learning experiences.