What UID and PID have the highest amount of physical memory a process has used and is not swapped out? Show all processes and full output.
• If using a long listing and no process modifiers, what is the swap space amount for the bash command?
• When using top command, what command would you use to kill a process?
• If you were not using top command, what command would you use to kill a process?
• What command would you use to manually mount the standard CD-ROM device /dev/db1 at /media/disk?
• What command would you use to display the amount of available disk space on /dev/db1 in a human readable form?
• Type in the command grep – – help to access the help manual. Using this information and the information from the text, how would you write a command to find the pattern 111 in a file called myfile.txt?